Personal Care Home Administrator (PCHA) (100 hours)
Penn State, The Lancaster Center, is offering the entire 100 hours of training and exam in Lancaster.
Satisfy continuing education requirements with a variety of professional development courses for nurses, administrators, direct-care staff, and other health care professionals.
Call 717-299-7667 for more information.
The entire 100 hours of training is offered in a full-day format, Fridays, and Saturdays, with evening Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and first aid training courses.
Please Note: Licensed Nursing Home Administrators (NHA) who wish to become licensed as a Personal Care Home Administrator must complete the orientation and test. The fee for NHA's to take the test is $100. Please contact Penn State, The Lancaster Center to register for the exam only.
The PCHA exam will be offered the week after the class ends, which will be on Wednesday eventing or Thursday morning..
Qualifications necessary to attend this program (must have one)
- An associate’s degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university
- A license as a registered nurse from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- A license as a licensed practical nurse from the Pennsylvania Department of State and one 1 year experience in a related field.
- A license as a nursing home administrator from the Pennsylvania Department of State.
- For a home serving eight or fewer residents, a general education development diploma or high school diploma and two years direct care or administrative experience in the human services field.
|Course No.||Course Title||Schedule No.||Course Meets||Registration|